»Bible Quiz And Answers
Welcome To Bible Questions AndAnswers Class
1. Is the Book of Enoch in the Old or the New Testament?
2. Put in chronological order: Jeremiah, Elijah, Samuel, Peter, Isaiah.
3. Church means: Temple, Christian building, called-out assembly, or nation?
4. Quote a Bible verse that teaches justification by faith alone.
5. Which is the greatest: hope, love or faith?
6. Which Gospel has the Parable of the Good Samaritan?
7. Hell is: a real place, a myth, here on Earth, Purgatory, or nowhere?
8. Put in chronological order: Sarah, Ruth, Mary, Eve, and Esther.
9. Which book says, "I am the Good Shepherd"?
10. Who could enter the Holy of Holies: the pope, Moses, a priest,an apostle, the High Priest, only angels?