1. Who will be raised from the dead: all men, Christians only, or angels?
2. True or false: We are savedby being baptized in water.
3. Name the Books of the New Testament.
4. Will we see God in Heaven?
5. Original Sin means: demon possession, Adam and Eve having sex, Eve eating the Forbidden Fruit, or our inheritingAdam's Sin?
6. Name three of Christ's miracles.
7. Which book says, "Spare the rod and spoil the child"?
8. In what language was the Old Testament written?
9. Is the Book of Hebrews in the Old or the New Testament?
10. Put in chronological order the nations that held Israel captive: Greece, Egypt, Babylon, Rome, Assyria, and Persia.