1. Who said, "It is more blessed to give than to receive"?
2. True or false: The apostles James and John were brothers.
3. Who were the three patriarchs?
4. Put in chronological order: Temple, Church, Tower of Babel, Tabernacle.
5. What did Jesus say were the two greatest commandments?
6. Name the first three kings of Israel.
7. Is Santa Claus in the Bible?
8. Give the name of at least one angel.
9. Who wrote the Book of Deuteronomy?
10. Did Jesus feed 4,000 or 5,000people with the loaves and fishes?